Family Lawyer – Lowestoft Office
Goodwin Cowley is a thriving High Street practice with offices in Lowestoft and Beccles which has a highly regarded family department and the firm is looking for the right candidate to continue to grow the department and take on a Senior Management role in due course.
This is an exciting position for a pro-active and experienced Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a busy team. You will handle a full and varied caseload of publicly funded – both parent and child, childcare work as well as privately funded family work. The successful candidate will be able to conduct cases to final order, which will include all levels of public law children Act proceedings (care proceedings, adoption, special guardianship and pre-proceeding disputes with social services).
Privately funded work will include divorce, ancillary relief, children and cohabitation matters.
- Minimum of 5 years PQE
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Pro-active team player and able to work on your own initiative
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Family Law Specialist Accredited Resolution member essential
- Law Society Children Panel Qualification desirable but not essential
We offer a competitive salary with bonus scheme.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for those seeking a long term career with real prospects for the future.
Part-time experienced Legal Secretary/Admin Support – Beccles Office
Goodwin Cowley are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary/Admin Support to work in the Wills & Probate department at our Beccles Office. This role will include some reception duties.
- Audio typing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as a team and on your own initiative
- Previous Wills and Probate experience preferred but not essential
Ad-Hoc Receptionist – Lowestoft Office
Goodwin Cowley seeks an as and when receptionist to work at our Lowestoft Office.
The position will be to cover holidays and sickness.
Previous reception experience is essential.
For any of the positions above please send your CV and apply via email to:- mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org